The Policy Forum met at Selwyn District Council for their first meeting of the year on Friday 26 March. View the full agenda.
Key agenda items
- updates to working group terms of reference following the working group review
- discussion of ways to approach pending resource management reform, resulting in agreement to propose to the CEs Forum that a cross-disciplinary group is formed to consider system design implications for planning
- a proposal to for a short-term working group to looks at ways to collaborate on building consent management
- discussion of carbon forestry in Canterbury and whether this may be an issue for councils now or in the future
- an update on the Mayoral Forum work programme and recent activity, including the conclusion of successful LTP collaboration and an update on three waters.
- The Chief Executives Forum meets on 3 May 2021
- The Mayoral Forum meets on 28 May 2021