The Chief Executives met at Selwyn District Council on Monday 1 August.
View the full agenda (PDF 12.1 MB)
Key agenda items
- discussion of audit issues councils have been facing with Stephen Walker from Audit New Zealand and Mark Maloney from the Office of the Auditor General
- an update from Dianne McDermott, acting Regional Public Service Commissioner on the regional leadership group’s priorities
- an update from DIA’s three waters national transition unit on three waters transition progress
- discussion of the draft Mayoral Forum triennium agreement for the 2022–24 term
- agreement to establish an Economic Development Forum reporting to the Mayoral Forum
- approval of the annual regional forums budget
- approval to fund an information management project from the regional forums budget.
- The Mayoral Forum meets on 26 August
- The Corporate and Operations Forums meet on 19 September
- The Policy Forum meets on 30 September
- The Chief Executives Forum meets on 31 October