The Chief Executives Forum met at Selwyn District Council on Monday 2 August.
Key agenda items
- Regional public sector priorities and ways to progress relationships across central and local government sectors
- Three waters reforms
- Future for Local Government
- Improving collaborative procurement for Canterbury
- Canterbury Mayoral Forum mid-term achievements
- Resource management reform, including the Mayoral Forum’s submission on the Natural and Built Environments Bill: Parliamentary Paper
- Canterbury Climate Change Risk Assessment update
- Carbon footprint assessments by Canterbury councils.
- The Mayoral Forum meets on 20 August
- The Corporate and Operations Forums meet on 13 September
- The Climate Change Steering Group meets on 17 September
- The Policy Forum meets on 24 September.