The CEs Forum met at Selwyn District Council on 6 November.
Key agenda items
- Consideration of a funding approach for joint actions in the Canterbury Climate Partnership Plan
- An update on the Draft Regional Land Transport Plan
- A discussion on the central government election outcome
- Consideration of the future for local government report and shared service opportunities across Canterbury councils
- An update on the Canterbury Water Management Strategy
- Review of the draft agenda for November Mayoral Forum.
- The Mayoral Forum meets on 24 November
- The Communications and Engagement Forum meets on 8 December
- The Corporate and Operations Forums meet on 11 December
- The Policy Forum meets on 15 December
- The Chief Executives Forum meets on 29 January.