The Chief Executives met at Selwyn District Council on Monday 30 January.
Key agenda items
- An update from DIA’s three waters national transition unit on three waters transition progress
- Discussion around how to support the Mayoral Forum in updating the Plan for Canterbury for the new triennium
- An update from the Canterbury Planning Managers Group on the Mayoral Forum’s submissions on resource management reform
- An update from the Regional Transport committee.
- The Mayoral Forum meets on 24 February
- The Corporate and Operations Forums meet on 13 March
- The Communications and Engagement Forum and Policy Forums meet on 17 March
- The Economic Development Forum meets on 31 March
- The Chief Executives Forum meets on 1 May.