The Chief Executives met at Selwyn District Council on Monday 31 October. View the full agenda (PDF file, 13.5 MB).
Key agenda items
- an update from DIA’s three waters national transition unit on three waters transition progress
- discussion around how to support the Mayoral Forum in updating the Plan for Canterbury for the new triennium
- agreement to establish a Communications and Engagement Forum reporting to the Mayoral Forum
- discussion around regional forums arrangements for 2023, and appointment of a new chair for each forum
- an update on regional climate change action planning.
- The Mayoral Forum meets on 25 November
- The Corporate and Operations Forums meet on 12 December
- The Policy Forum meets on 16 December
- The Chief Executives Forum meets on 30 January